Paris Luxury and Fashion Iconic Tour
This is the tour of fashion and luxury enthusiasts, the curious, gourmets, and aesthetes, presented by Sébastien Girard, creator of www.icon-icon.com and @iconiconmedia. A tour of the places where the icons of fashion and luxury were, in turn, thought, imagined, created, concocted, and lived! Come and discover the little stories (and the big ones!), the anecdotes around these objects, rooms, places, dishes, iconic pastries from the biggest luxury houses. From Vuitton to Hermès, from Goyard to Moynat, from Chanel to Balenciaga or Dior, from Cartier to Boucheron, from Van Cleef & Arpels to Chaumet, from Ritz to Meurice, from Alain Ducasse to Thierry Marx, from Cédric Grolet to François Perret, I will open to you the book of our French art of living and icons that made luxury.
What To Expect
- Pass By: Place-Vendome I invite you to stroll with me - starting from Place Vendôme. Where the first modern palace stands - the Ritz! So many stories have happened there.
- Pass By: Rue de la Paix The street of jewels of couture and diamonds of goldsmiths… Cartier. Mellerio says Mellers. The shop of the first designer in history ... Whose name I keep to better reveal it. And that of Massaro, whose name may not arouse anything. For the moment...
- Pass By: Rue Saint Honore With Goyard, first of all. The trunk maker installed here since 1853. Further on, it's the Moynat universe that links fashion, dance and opera ... Then it will be time to come back to the art of Francis Kurkdjian, a key publisher of French perfumes.
- Pass By: Rue de Rivoli It is then that these secrets whispered by the ceramic of its sidewalk, under its arcades, will all be revealed to you ...
- Pass By: Rue de Castiglione Meyrovitz, Grolet and even the Palace of Mauritius have so much to say about the icons of luxury and fashion! Pieces that have revolutionized the genre ... But not only that! Then we’ll find ourselves at the heart of the Chanel universe. Where the heart of his workshops has been beating since 1910. Rue Cambon.
- Pass By: Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore We will cross rue Royale to reach the world artery of the beautiful and the sublime. Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré - the most luxurious street in the world holds the keys to more than one universally desired product today.
More things to do in Paris: